If you want to Install printer on a device i.e. computer, laptop, smartphone, Ipad, etc., appropriate drivers for the printer are required for downloads. Supporting software is needed using the correct printer model before you download the drivers.
Before you Install Printer, ensure that you remember these points below:
- Download the drivers of the appropriate model before you start to set up your printer.
- Ensure that the printer is always turned ON and connected to the same Wi-Fi or internet network along with the system. Press the Wi-Fi button on the Printer to let it discover on the internet network.
- Check your firewall settings before the setup so that you do not block the drivers of the printer
Types of Printer setup
1) Wireless Printer setup
Wireless Printers allow the printers to print from other devices on the same network. The printer needs a location within the router where it can be placed and the documents and other files can be printed without any cable connection.
2) USB Printer setup:
The USB printers require a cable that can be connected to the printer and the computer for establishing the network between them. This method requires the printer to be placed near the computer device connected to the internet network for a strong connection.
3) Network Printer setup:
The network printer setup is the easiest one to handle. This setup involves minimum steps to let the printer complete its tasks. Connect the printer to one PC over the network or even you can set up the printer with the home network connection you are using. This lets the others computers or devices access the printer at any time.
When it comes to setting up a printer, we ensure that the printer is kept at a position where it is within the range of the internet network. If the printer is not in the range, then probably it will display an error at the installation setup step. The printer should be kept in a neat and tidy place. Align the printing sheets before you print.
If you have an HP printer, then you must download the printer drivers before installation setup. Visit the driver’s section to download the printer drivers. Ensure that you choose the correct model no. for your printer before you download the drivers.
Connect the printer to the router for free
- Turn ON your wireless printer and use the screen for connecting and setting up the printer.
- Press the ‘Setup’ button and select the ‘Network’ option available on the menu.
- Choose Wireless Network Setup Wizard option from the menu and let the printer search for the available network within the range. Choose your network from the list.
- Enter the security key to connect the wireless network and press ‘Done. Confirm the settings by pressing the OK button. Print the test sheet for confirmation.
- After the printer setup, download and install the printer drivers to finish the setup process.
Install printer with Windows manually
Instructions to Install Printer via Windows through .co.in/setup
To install the wireless printer on the Windows OS, follow the instructions given below:
- Initiate the setup after you TURN ON the printer.
- Connect the printer with the router network.
- Visit .co.in/setup and download the printers for the model of the printer you use.
- After you download, open the drivers’ folders and click on the drivers’ option to follow the on-screen instructions to set up the drivers.
After completing the setup, follow the instructions to add the printer to the Computers
- Select ‘Control Panel’ and go for the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the ‘Add Printer’ option on the top right.
- Add the Printer by selecting the printer and choose ‘Next’ to continue.
- Let the printer connection with the computer.
- The setup will be complete for a wireless printer on windows.
- Print a test page to simply check the printer’s working.
How to Install printer on mac?
Follow the steps below to get solution of how to install printer on mac?
- Connect the printer with the wireless router after you turn it on.
- Download the drivers for the concerned MAC OS.
- Double click on the drivers’ tab to start the installation process.
- Continue the steps to add the printer after installation on MAC OS.
- Choose the ‘System and Preference option from the Apple menu.
- Choose the ‘Printer and Scanners’ option.
- Select the ‘+’ sign on the left bottom corner.
- Select the printer model and click the add button to complete the setup.
Install printer for Smartphones and cell
- Make sure the printer hardware is in perfect working condition.
- Ensure the smartphone and printer use the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Printer App on the smartphone.
- Select the data usage preferences on the smartphone and click ‘Done’.
- Grant the permissions for setup on the phone and add the email account.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions further to access the file for printing.
- Open the Printer App to print the document.
- Select the file from the folder to print and finally print the tempting document.
Essential guide required for better printing.
- Make sure that the printer head is free of dust. The dust can cause issues during the printing process and can reduce the lifespan of the system
- Clean the dust either through the easy automatic processor using a muslin cloth for better printing.
- Do not allow the printer to complete maximum printing at a time. This can cause errors while printing.
- Print in draft and normal mode for fast printing. If you print in DPI quality mode, the printer will process slowly.
- Always remove the separators in the documents to avoid printouts problems.
Use the latest version of the operating system as recommended. If the user faces any issues then update the outdated local version.
- The blank paper always prints faster. Other papers may cause a problem during the printing process.
- Printers can also print the images for the photographs to keep the memories alive of the user.
- Make sure that the cartridges do not dry out. Refill it to the earliest for better printout
What are the solutions for printers to print efficiently?
- Make sure the printer is ON and the USB ports should work in perfect condition for the printer to work.
- The Print head and nozzles should be dust-free.
- The printing sheets should always be blank and aligned at the same time.
- If you observe no- alignment in sheets placed, it can cause printing issues.
- Arrange the sacnned sheets appropriately.